Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rti help

Page no : 2

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     03 May 2012

Husband is doing very well with all the legal means. he is truely the role model for all the harrased husbands by these like you so called abla ladies.

Mitesh Patel (NA)     03 May 2012

Keeping myself in loop, to study further 

Ranee....... (NA)     03 May 2012

Tajobsindia, you are a very biased person.You are sayiong me legal terrorist just for supporting this poor lady who has to file dv withing 6 months of her marriage?Her cases are false.But what her husband is doing is right?

You have said in many other thread that "To SUE is Everybodies Right":P...then why you get allergy when wives file cases and support husbands even though they are abuser?I am asking author just to file counter RTI, not critisizing her husband for doing so to her.

Dont ask any question to querist with prejudiced mind;)

Ranee....... (NA)     03 May 2012

Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

Reasoning:
Read para 13 of annexed SC Judgment on how metro wives unleash Legal terrorism and this query and subsequent replies by Chandu, Adv. supported by aam woman @ you proves exact wordings of Hon'ble SC in the Judgment. Our proposed next PIL on same subject matter is getting some real good published materials from Advocate(s) from such sprawling cottage industry and general public now to support our next level of arguments before Hon’ble SC soon J  

"

very good.Lets see..All the best.

(Guest)

i am happy that i started the stir among right minded people in this dull thread. harresed husbands should memorize each words of tajobsir by heart.

cm jain sir (ccc)     03 May 2012

@zeeshan

u r expert in reading between the lines precisely. very nice!!!

@______

Is it ur original photo. sorry to ask personal question. I hope it will not come under any S***** harassment perview!

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     04 May 2012

Originally posted by :cm jain sir
"
@zeeshan

u r expert in reading between the lines precisely. very nice!!!

@______

Is it ur original photo. sorry to ask personal question. I hope it will not come under any S***** harassment perview!
"

guess....this query is towards me as .No issues for asking personal que...actually this is my Nani's photo.Below is my photo.

have a good day bhaiya..

1 Like

Vishwa (translator)     04 May 2012

What a cute baby! We have reached the topmost level of legal discussions. I wish I could send you a virtual diaper for your virtual baby!

On the other hand, thank you Tajobs for throwing light on a complex matter. Keep up the good work.

Ranee....... (NA)     04 May 2012

thanks viswa...

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     08 May 2012

@jui,

how much marriage expense have you shown? Why did you write false things in the petition? Did you think this was a money minting business? If you did, let your fatrher and mother bear the consequences of having a child like you. I loved your post and your desperation. You reap what you sow.. Give us your husband's detail - We would like to falicitate him..

Sreenath (Engineer)     29 May 2012

looping myself in this interesting topic

(Guest)

Bad Luck Chandu SIr.

Daffodils ( )     10 July 2012

Jui

As per me you can win the heart of any man may it be a drunker, cheat, etc if you show true love on him. Even if he hits you if you say few kind words then he ll be at your feet. If this didn't work out then you have to repeat for weeks, months, and even years. And I'm sure he ll one day or other listen to you. There are so many examples I can show.

But instead you filed 498a against them. 498a is not the solution for this situation. This is life. My best advice is go and talk to him and try to live with him peacefully.

If you try to use law then I don't think there is anything wrong him in using RTI act to get the informations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register