Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

RTI Form For Getting information under RTI Act

Application For Getting Information Under RTI act 2005

Name of the Department( Where information required):...............................................

Name & post of Responsible Officer:  P.I.O./.......................

Applicant Name and Address:.............................................................................................

Fee Details under RTI Act: Indian Postal Order, Rs. 10/-, Dated.....................Post Office Name.....................

Summary of required information:......................................................................................

Is Information related to Third Party:...................................................................................

Details of required informaton:

etc

Applicant name with signature

Learning

4 Replies

Radhey (Owner)     15 January 2011

There is no need of any specific format for RTI's.

Simple application giving vital details and describing point wise questions is OK.

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     21 January 2011

From

*mention the name and address of the person

To

* mention the pio and his address

Sub:  ---------------regarding

subject matter

and I also pay the sum of Rs.        (***)  for the fee for giving informtion. Please arrange immediately.

Thanking you

Yours. 

(***) please mntioned what type of payment made by you either court fee or demand draft. 

kapil raj sharma (MSME.RTI BANK RECVOREY Adviser)     08 February 2011

if u moov an application in r t i, infact no need for any form n proforma but a postel order of rupees 10 attach with rti application as fee.

R.Sivakumar (Advocate)     10 February 2011

Name of the Applicant:

Name of the public Information Officer:

REQUEST UNDER THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT-2005.

Dear public information officer

Under the right to information Act 2005, Section 6 please provide me the following information.

(Ask the questions as you want )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I prefer to receive the information in the form of certified copies of documents or records by post.

Initial request fee under Sec 6(1) Rs.10  Paid in court fees stamp

Thanking You.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Yours Faithfully,                

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register