Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARJUN MURALI (PO)     17 August 2011

Rti-bond signed with previous employer

Sir,

I joined Indian Bank(PSB) on Aug2010.There I signed a bond for 2 years to serve failing which I have to pay INR 1 lakh . I quit the bank 3 months later and they asked for 42,000 extra as training charges. I am not sure whether such a clause was there in the bond. Can I ask for a copy of the bond under RTI?

I left the bank to join another PSB.Is it required to pay the bond if you are moving between PSBs or is there any concession on that?

Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

pervez (adviser)     17 August 2011

Surely other PSB would insist for NOC, which generally is issued after compliance of the condition as agreed to by you . To be sure on their demand and to verify the condition, you can ask a copy of the bond. If the condition is there, at best you can request for waiver... or pay the same to avoid delay in issuance of NOC..... 

sam (na)     20 August 2011

Hello Pervez,

I have couple of questions and Concerns about Bond with an employer.
I have signed a 2 years bond with my current employer and now I am getting better option from another company and want to join them.but as per bond if I breach is I will have to pay 1 Lakh for that.

(1) How can I get rid off this bond ?
(2) Can it be negotiated and how ?

Please advise me some solutions sothat I can negotiate or they can wave it off.I am breaching this bond after 1 year.

anil kumar (service)     21 August 2011

Even if you have executed a Bond then there is a scope of transfer of bond from the previous employer to the new employer if both are PSUs as per the Government directives. You may furnish more details to enable you to take advantage of govt. guidelines. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register