LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitish neilesh sanga (lawyer)     28 August 2010

RTI Act

can a person applies for the full detail of interview board, including name and job profile of the each members of the inerview board....under right to information act....provide me judgment 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If you are talking of some Govt. concern,surely you can.Just go ahead ,file applications,No need of judgement.

Be ready to fight with RTI officials,they do not render info easily.Learn the tactics to beat their evasions.I have given many tips.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Strategies-to-disarm-RTI-Official-PIO-22044.asp

nitish neilesh sanga (lawyer)     29 August 2010

my second appeal is pending before the state information commissioner against the jharkhand public service commission....... last date i.e. on 26/1o/2010. lawyer of the commission appeared and refused to provide the detail about the each member of interview board......stated that to maintain the secracy it is not mandatory to furnish the details about the member of interview board.

(Guest)

Nittish, it is very important how U draft your RTI applications,just visit rti.org,it is a wonderful site on this subject.

If U have drafted the application in a good manner,RTI officials either would have to answer or they would have to tell the rules/regulations under which they deny the info sought by you,there is no third option for them.And this could have been settled in the first application if you would have asked them to furnish certified copies of the rules/regulations/law/bye-laws under which the info sought by you is forbidden.

Hope I am helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register