Upgrad LLM

rti about 20 years before document

Is it possible to get the list of candidates who got HSD patta in 1978 at a particular place through RTI?

Chief Consultant

For every Document there is Limitation  for Keeping of  Documents. This also apply to Govt. Orders also. within the Limitation period of Keeping the Document one ca ask under RTI. After the Limitation of keeping a Particular Document the authorities need not/cannot  provide the information.


you can get copy of A register of a particular village from the village officer in your area So that You can get what particular you want.  RTI Act does not presecribe any period of limitation.  However, as Mr. Manne said, you can get it if it is not destroyed as per manual

Total likes : 1 times


Thanks for your reply. Should i have to get A-register copy by specifying survey number or i have to get adangal. i have confusions with A-register,Adangal and RSR. Please clear my doubts. i want to know who are all the peoples having patta in a particular survey number?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x