LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (advocate)     22 April 2009



is right to information act, 2005 applicable to private engineering colleges affiliated to VTU.?

if a lecturer needs to obtain experience certificate form the college where he was serving for more than three years and th same is denied of by the college authorities can v invoke rti act?




 4 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     22 April 2009

Yes. the college is bound to provide information.

sanjay singh thakur (advocate)     24 April 2009

Dear Manu

You should not directly demand information from the college and should ask the same information from AICTE or UGC. 

manu (advocate)     30 April 2009

thank u very much sirs.

mohansreddy (Advocate)     05 June 2009

Why u require it under RTI Act, your identity card and salary slip speaks out where u rendered your service at the required point of time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query