LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

RTI से bank owner का पता legally केसे लगाये? any other legal way for this?

Meri ek case he fraud ka..I am the original complaint in that FIR,...usme accused ke SBI ke bank account owner ka pata lagana he muze ki wo account kon handle kartay n owner ka namĀ  bcoz wo information ko high court me produce karna he muze jisse me case jit saktihu ...kya karu? Legally wo SBI account ki information kese nikalu? Please help me. Suggest me the right path pls..

Learning

11 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2023

You can inform the police in your complaint about the account details, it is for them to locate the address of the account holder.

You will not be able to get the details if you personally approach the bank.

However the bank has to furnish the details if court directs them.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2023

case kya hai ?

(Guest)
case Fraud cheating extortion, forgery, 354 A, 354 D, nd IT section 66d esa he. Accused ne Highcourt me bola h ki usne mere paise dediye the but usne Jo account number waha lagaya he wo uska nahiye. and muze uski tarafse paise return aajtak mile nahi yahi court ko batana h muze. as wo Highcourt ko mislead karray 482 me...quashing ke liye pahucha h Highcourt me wo....and mera groud yahi h ki wo uska account hi nahi tha. bcoz mene usko personally uske account ko paise bheje the as he extorted from me. and wo Highcourt ko bataray ki mene paise return kardiye the esa. but Jo account se aaye wo uska account tha hi nahi. yahi Highcourt ko batana he muze. ye mislead karray court ko esa. kisi aur ke bank account ki details quashing me use karray. that is the main reason I want legally information from bank about that owner name. actually I know who is the account owner but ye muze legally paper me chahiye bank se authorized information bcoz wo Highcourt me dena h muze. mene check karwaya tha wo account wo accused person ka nahi he but yahi information muze Legally chahiye on paper bank se jise me Highcourt me desaku record pr.

Since you are the respondent in this case, you may inform the high court that he has not paid the amount to you, let him produce the bank account statement to prove his statement.

If he fails to prove that it is his account then the case filed by him will be dismissed.

You cannot ask the high court to send summons to high court to furnish the bank account details as a respondent especially without authenticating your pleading.

1 Like

(Guest)
thank you very much sir! @T.Kalaiselvan Advocate. Thank you sir....apne mera confusion dur kiya....very very thank you sir!

You are welcome for your appreciations 

(Guest)
Let's see what will happen.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2023

you are applicant or resppondent inHigh Court?

(Guest)
respondent

Sanjana Mohanty   30 May 2023

To legally obtain the information about the owner of a bank account through RTI , you can file an RTI application with the concerned bank or the relevant authority. Alternatively, you can explore other legal avenues such as submitting a request to the court handling your case, seeking a court order to obtain the required information. It is advisable to consult with a lawyer who specializes in fraud cases to guide you through the legal process and help you obtain the necessary information to strengthen your case.

(Guest)
ok. ok ok................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register