Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santhosh kumar (Advocate)     28 March 2015

Rte 2009

Good Morning Sir

I m santhoshkumar. I my daughter studied 2nd std in Telugu Minoriets Institution CBSE. Last Year two year i am paid full fees. i am also elgiable for disadvanage group and weaker section. Now i would like  transfer to RTE ACT in free education, its possible and tell what a elgibility condition.

 1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     04 April 2015

CBSE schools are not governed by the free education.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query