LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VAIDHA “PHANNI”   10 December 2023

Rtc matter

My grandfather ancestors farm land ( my grandfather has inherited from his father ) about 23 acres has been  upheld by the civil court for 7 share for his heirs  2 sons , 5 daughters followed by their legal representatives. In between after the civil court verdict one of this heir has colluded with the local real estate agents  created fake GPA, gift deed and transferred the farm land RTC   to this agent though she is in position of the farm  property by influencing the local tahsildar

Now what action should we take to get this RTC records straightened.


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2023

If you are aggrieved by this act, you can file a suit to declare those transactions as null and void and seek for suitable remedy to rectify the RTC records as per previous court order.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     11 December 2023

Certain deeper issues are involved in the facts / query posted by you.

It would be better to show relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

VAIDHA “PHANNI”   11 December 2023

Txs for the advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 December 2023

You are welcome for your appreciations 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register