LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     01 February 2020

Rrt for a land matter before bangalore-dc. agents?

I have an RRT for a land matter before Bangalore-DC. This is regarding a land my father had purchased, but the title is disputed by the Thasildar. The earlier order says, I can appear before the special DC before he passes an order. Should I do either of the following:

  1. Directly appear before the DC
  2. Look for a reliable 'agent' who can help? 
  3. Engage my lawyer to represent me?

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   01 February 2020


We need to look into property documents before proceed the case before DC in RRT. So, you can consult to me to this number 9980635871

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query