LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neel (self)     25 July 2011

Roznama/Daily diary altered to pass order. Pl Suggest remedy

Roznama/Daily diary has been altered just to make it easy to pass an order and to fabricate the record that the parties were called for argumetnts ....and just to make it look as if "parties were called for arguments , Court heard the parties Court made an order on the application". but truth is that "Order was passed without even scheduling the step of oral argument,

Court asked the bench clerk to make alteration and accordingly bench clerk tampered the roznama of the case file and made it look as if the Exh was scheduled for hearing and Thus Bench clerk made a few new entries and wrote 2 more lines in the rojnama of Feb2001, in July2011

So In Feb 2011 , rojanama had just two lines and details but in July 2011 the same day's rojnama has got 4 lines written and few other alterations made using whitener!!!!

But the certified copy of the roznama was obtained in  (older version) in June 2011

The court is biased and prejudiced and wanted to say that "I had scheduled this Exh for hearing since January, hence I passed order without hearing parties!!!" but fortunately the Older version of roznama is there as a certified copy.

After the rojnama of a perticular date is written and signed by the court (signatures are there) , is such a kind of alteration allowed?

Please suggest the remedy, actions possible against the court and bench clerk and what all action that can be taken againt this fraudulent activity happening.

Bench clerk bluntly said "I had to do it as Court asked me do so!'

Can anybody help me in this scenario!! Opposite party is very influential and strong.

I am from maharashtra, and this has happened in a district level court.

If this was not all, some of he documents from the case file have gone missing !!! and untraceable!!!

Where "Aaadarsh Housing Society" related file can go missing, then everything is possible here!!!!!!, then who cares about law and justice to common man!!

Who would look at my grievience in a trivial civil suit for others, but very important for me!

Frustrating thing is that ...this time Judiciary itself!!! or people appointed in Judiciary are needed to be brought under the scanner (Judge and bench clerk)

I feel frustrated and disillusioned due to all this and probably may give up my fight now!

My eyes are now opened. Everything is for sale in India!!!!!!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register