LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rough estimate - evidence

There is 498A and 406 case filed by my sister after CAW mediation is failed. pls guide on following matter :

my family purchased most of jewellry via "rough estimate" can this be considered as evidence ?

and what other evidence we should have to prove that they are with them only .

( my sister have the audio recording where her husdband confessed that all jewellry are with him.

Also we have the marriage video and photos in this regard.

Learning

14 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 March 2013

@Author- You need to have VAT Paid Bills for the jewellery you are claiming. Further during evidence, the other party may call ur jewellar for Cross....and Rough estimate is not considered as a proof :)

In marriage photographs and picture, u cannot prove that jewellary for ur sister was given to her husband.....and he has not returned it back. Through photographs u can just show that how much jewellary was given. You cant prove entrustment.

(Guest)

Thanks for ur advice.

Also one more thing i mentioned which u skipped to advice upon:

my sister have audio recording of telephone conversation with her husband in which he accept tht " all her jewellry are with him " ( mentioned few major of them in it like diamond set, 2 gold set etc.

- Is this can be concerned as evidence ? 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : aditya sharma

Thanks for ur advice.

Also one more thing i mentioned which u skipped to advice upon:

my sister have audio recording of telephone conversation with her husband in which he accept tht " all her jewellry are with him " ( mentioned few major of them in it like diamond set, 2 gold set etc.

- Is this can be concerned as evidence ? 

Provided if it is in its original format.

(Guest)

Thanks , we have in its original format only and now giving it on CD and transcripttion to the I.O. of the case. as he demanded

Praying for the victory of truth.

Any other advice be proffessional will might help to us. so please do share . 

Gaurav (consultant)     30 March 2013

1) Only VAT paid bills are accepted only.

2) Marriage ceremony recording, as most probably not kept in original media, is not admissible.

3) In audio recording, has he clearly admitted that jewellery (and all itemts mentioned specifically) with him? With no confusions or under pressure statement? I doubt that in a criminal IPC section such a single recording can convict a person? Experts may reply.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     30 March 2013

Thanks , we have in its original format only and now giving it on CD and transcriptttion to the I.O. of the case. as he demanded

Praying for the victory of truth.

Any other advice be proffessional will might help to us. so please do share

Even if u have recording in original format, it wont help u much, as u donot have VAT paid bills.

Remember, u r equally a culprit if u have given dowry.

Getting out of 498a+406 cases is not so easy even for the girl, so my advise is that u shud shun venegance & ask him to return whatever is REALLY WITH HIM & get MCD with plausible demands.

Otherwise let urself see the hair turing grey in indian judicial system

(Guest)

I agree giving dowry is also equal crime but it has become a custom ( i see it as stigma, nothing else)

1. Audio recording : the conversation is something like this :
Sister : why your mother is saying that i steal all jewllry, why i should do that , i was pregnant and having pain ( you are in drunk  condition and thats y i call my parents to take me to hospital.

Her husband: ok, my mother have said it on angry mood. Ur jewellry is nt of crores but of 10-15 lak which we are having. Come back to us we will return u.

( she went back to her home later but things not change and thn we went to take legal path via CAW cell)

(Guest)

i accept and already mentioned here that we dnt have vat bill and all purchase are via rough estimate only. But we are trying to arrange some bills ( i knw its not legal ) but we are left with no option .

Also returning : is not working we tried with elders of family and thn taking legal path to recover them.

about MCD its not possible : their behaviour is not at all promising.

now just witnessing the court drama and praying for victory of truth and God's hand on the justice.

Gaurav (consultant)     30 March 2013

But we are trying to arrange some bills ( i knw its not legal ) but we are left with no option .

now just witnessing the court drama and praying for victory of truth and God's hand on the justice.

Don't do that. There is no return path from such wrong actions. Read below news: 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=571737712845636&set=a.519417368077671.119680.444668362219239&type=1&theater

Have I heard it right? You are talking about GOD and TRUTH

The way you are obtaining illegal bills to trap husband, you might have filed false 498a/406.

There is a common pattern of all 498a wives, they all keep crying  about GOD, TRUTH and JUSTICE in court but judges

are immune to such drama.

You people are leeches who can file any false case to extort money from husband.

(Guest)

If we have filed the false 498a case to grab money and all stuff as you said, i wouldn't have accept this all here at all. You (or some one near to you) might have suffered from cheating 498a false case. And so you are looking every case as false one.

no arguments - nothing personal dear.

In genral every father is able to give two square meals to their childern and my father too. And my sister is a S/W manager with a reputed MNC. So motive is not to get money.

The case is filed just not to leave inhuman person straying openly.

Gaurav (consultant)     31 March 2013

So motive is not to get money.

Motive is not to get money then why are you making fake bills to contest 406?

498a alone should be sufficient to trouble your JIJA JI. why making false grounds for 406?

lol !

Read below news to better plan your actions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BO9t2RezQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381064268658003&set=a.299254653505632.62239.100002632996249&type=1&relevant_count=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571737712845636&set=a.519417368077671.119680.444668362219239&type=1&relevant_count=1

Reformist !!! (Other)     31 March 2013

@Author- 498a is for harrasing ur sister for dowry demand.......You jija ever demanded any money from ur sis or u guys ??
406 is he is not giving back the things which he is supposed to give back to u or ur sis ---- Did u ever tried to get those things back and has he said no for giving them back??

If any of the answer is Yes then it may be a true case if u r nt lying here and if any of the answer is no then its a false case and above all i wud suggest u not to make fake bills, otherwise he may charge u under many ipcs later on. 

So dont dig a pit for urself man...

(Guest)

Thanks , will rethink on the option for fake bills.

1. he is having in his possession the car giving at the time of marriage registered in my father's name .

2. .before marriage it was agreed that we will give a car later they also asked for a home too. This was clearly shown during g-mail chat between my sister and her husband

" Sister -  why are asking home , you told abput the car only. My father is not that rich

" Her husband - no we want both" (few other similar lines)

and later my father give the same as well. ( party financed by my father and partly by bank) Loan is in name of my sister.

3. Her ( given by our side )around 80% of jewellry ( arnd 8- 10 L) and  are with them ( no  need to say when we asked they replied that my sister has already taken all ( including of inlaws)

4. After marriage ( 2 month later) they asked big cash ( given by my sister by cheque ).

AND WHEN ASKED TO RETURN - ONLY ONE REPLY WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING.

5. on the 1st birthday of my nephew i.e. their son - he send a picture via e-mail of " POTTY CAKE"

(apart from other phyical and mental harrasmnet "

Dnt you think its not make to have both section 498a and 406 too.

why fake bills ? -  when my family is witnessing so much trouble of my sister and they are in return keeping our hard earned money. And just beceause we made purchase of jewellry via rough estimate as we dnt knw we would get such inhuman person. It is usual this tought to come. But i will trry we dnt get to this fake bill business. And our jeweller give some other option.

Gaurav (consultant)     31 March 2013

kuc bhi?

Home and car :-P

bhai itna paisa doge to koi bhi dahej le lega :-P

On serious note, you can also be charged under DP3 for giving dowry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register