Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rights of wife to live in husband's home till getting divorce

Page no : 2

Rishi kumar   17 July 2017

Smt. Pushpa Rajan,

if your husband really did throw you out of the house for no reason, he is a real criminal. Or if your statement is just the usual wives dialogue that "husband threw me out,"  you may not be able to prove that. So if the reason is the first one, it is not advisable for you to live under the same roof as he will throw you out again. If the reason is the second one, try to save your marriage. Law may not help you in both these cases. It may look like law favours women, but in fact it doesnot favour anyone. So don't seek help of law to run your life.  I am not a lawyer but I understand this is fact. Sorry for being so blunt.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2017

Sum ap the discussion in al threads intiiated by you, and decide yourself, what shall suit you the most and approach your own senior counsel at your location of unshkable repute and integrity specializing in Family Matters...

Pushpa Rajan (EXECUTIVE)     19 July 2017

Thank You Sir,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 July 2017

You are welcome.

veedu (-)     21 May 2018

Wife can enter matrimonial home with or without court order. She does not even require a court order to stay in her matrimonial home. It is her inherent right as part of matrimonial relations and she is a member of the family. dont fall in to the threats of some people. there is no moral or legal obligation on part of father or brother to maintain someone's wife. if their mother was sent to shelter home then they would not be even talking here like this. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register