Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravinder Kaushik (Proprietor)     15 April 2011

Rights of a Women

Namaskar to all of  you,

i want to receive your views on the situation given below.

a Lady was elected in some village of Haryana. during her tenure she receive some money on account of sale of panchayat trees. instead of  depositint  the amount to panchayat account she took permission of expanditure of this amount on construction of streets in the meeting of  GRAM SABHA. signatures of all panchs of village panchayat and villagers are received on the proceeding book.

Receipts of payments etc made are ok.

but as per rules she had to deposit the amount ot the account of panchayat first.

some panch made a criminal complaint against her due to her advocate negligence she convicted and sent imprisionment for two years. due to same negligency her impriosionment confirmed upto high court. she is in Jain since last one year. mercy petition in supreme court is still pending.

my Query no i :

Husband of this Lady is exserviceman.  he has all documents with him. in first sight he has proof that he has about four lakhs rupee to receive from panchayat. which his wife spent in excess.

how could he receive the excess amount from panchayt.

my Query no 2.

if a recovery suit against pnchayat is successfull. then will be the legal rights for compensation etc this lady.

it is requested to all of you to suggest further course of action for this Lady.

thanking you all

Ravinder Kumar

Learning

7 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     15 April 2011

due to her advocate negligence

which negligence?

plz. cleare it!

she convicted and sent imprisionment for two years.

in what circumstances!

due to same negligency her impriosionment confirmed upto high court!

some thing black inthe bottam!

better go to supreme court and knock the door!

accept yr namashkaar !

good night!

Ravinder Kaushik (Proprietor)     18 April 2011

Namaskar,

her advocate could not produce the evidences from the books of Panchyat. although sufficient evidences were there.

pls suggest

ravinder

Ravinder Kaushik (Proprietor)     18 April 2011

sir,

she went to supreme court but supreme court refer back the matter to high curt

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 November 2011

The fact is that by for following the procedure she violated prevention of corruption of act and apparently she is rightly convicted. SInce the case is remanded to High Court perhaps High Court may give him some relief based on seeing the papers which you claim her lawyer did not produce before the trial court. By the time the sentence may also be over.

No recovery can be possible for unauthorised expenditue rather she can still be made to deposit the money received from sale of trees. Het husband's ex-serviceman status will not help him. The facts given by you do not indicate any contract between her and Panchayat for such expenditure. Best advise to her husband is to keep quite. None is there to believ ethat sanpanch will spend money from pocket for village welfare while their reputation is of unjust inrichment.

My dear sir some facts are still hidden. Why she was in so much hurry to not deposit the money in accounts and spend it overboard like her onw? Whether law permits the Panchs to authorise Sarpanch to deviate from the procedure laid donw by statutory provisions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register