Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Right to transfer for licence of contractor for work purpose

We are partnership firm working electrical work. Due to electrical contractor ht licence problem , we could not do direct work in our firm name. So we are working through another firm name to whom have license. My point is can we take right to use electrical contractor license from any electrical contractor through commission basis. Can a contractor have right to transfer his license to another firm name for specific work on commission. Regards Bidhu Bhusan Pattanayak

What exactly is the problem in getting licence for yourself?


Retired employee.

There is no such possibility.

The license is given to only those persons that are having academic qualifications and expertise in view of the risks involved in such contracts..

Maybe, if your children acquire such technical qualification eligibility, you may get a license in his name and can undertake contracts.



Apply for a licence in your name or firms name, get it and work accordingly but not in the name of licencee.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x