LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajes Ghosh   24 May 2020

right to protection

Can a senior citizen of India urge to the Court (India) for getting legal protection against any life threat.


 1 Replies

Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya(Banerje (Lawyer 9830019661 Kolkata WB)     28 May 2020

 It is necessary to file complaint immediately before the local Police Station and such complaint  is required to be registered as FIR by the Police against the accused who gave life threat to the Senior Citizen because that accused has committed Criminal intimidation which is punishable offence under the Indian Penal Code.Whoever commits, the offence of criminal intimidation shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both; If threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query