LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish (Asst engineer)     13 June 2013

Right to information help


I want some assitance in filling right to information application in Ahmedabad. Please let me know if any one can help and provide consultation on that.

 2 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     13 June 2013

You may prepare an application addressing the Public Information Officer requesting to provide the documents desired. You should append Rs. 20=00 postal order along with the same being the charges prescribed. 

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     16 June 2013

Mr. Manish,


Under the RTI act you can only ask for such document(s) which are under the custody of the department concerned. You can not ask or seek any explanation or clarification from the department concerned. So be samrt to frame your queries from the department concerned. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query