Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAGADEESH GOVIND (ADVOCATE)     01 April 2008

Right to Information

Dear Sir,

I have applied for information from the corporation office.- whether a particular pathway is a public road notified under Kerala Muncipality Act-.It was informed to me by the corporation that the particular document is not available in the office.

a) Whther a Govt Authority can mention a particular document is "not available" which is bound to keep by them under law?

b) Whether the above answer is appelable or not under RI Act ?

Pl Advice

Thanking you,

Jagan

Learning

4 Replies

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     01 April 2008

U CAN FILE ANOTHER APPLICATION UNDER RTI WITH THE PIO OF THE STATE GOVT DEPT UNDER WHICH ROADS ARE BEING MADE. IF HE IS NOT HAVING, HE WILL REDIRECT TO THE CORRECT PIO WHO WOULD BE HAVING REQUIRED PAPERS, WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION.

V D PATEL (Service)     02 April 2008

Under RTI Act, I applied on 26-2-08 to Surat Municipal Corpn. for some details regarding my plots. Till today, I have not received any reply / details from them. What to do now? Who is the next higher authority to be approached ? What is the procedure to be done? In which format application is to be made. Please give address of the site from where form can be downloaded and print taken. What is the time constraint for making the appeal to higher authority? If you can guide me the total procedure of Right To Information Act, I shall be obliged to have the same. With warm regards and thanks, Yours sincerely V D PATEL

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     02 April 2008

PL SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ID AND MOBILE NO. SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU PROFORMA AND GUIDELINES FOR PREFERING FIRST APPEAL UNDER RTI ACT. MY MOB NO IS 9924106490

Guest (n/a)     14 April 2008

Sir, i would like to know if it's possible to buy land by a general category person from a S.T. category person. regards, Rohit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register