LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijit (legal )     07 September 2009

right to info

i want to write an application under RTI for information as to why the Maharashtra state goverment official website is not having state laws  uploaded on their official website?

whom to write?

who is the competant dept / officer /authority to answer this ?



 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2009

Please contact national informatic centre

Satyaprakash Sharma (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     08 October 2009

Generally, questions as to why can not be asked under RTI Act.

inspector legal metrology(weights and measures) (inspector of legal metrology)     07 April 2010

u should obtain info. from general administration dept through its public information officer

Rasik Dagli (Lawyer)     16 April 2010

Address your applicatioon to Public Information Officer of the General Administration Dept. of the State. Addresses of the Public Information Officers of various departments can be found from the web site.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads