LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 1 Replies

Deeksha Chugh   06 June 2020

In case of filing RTI regarding any matter related to Gram Panchayat , as Gram Panchayat is under Sarpanch who reports to the BDO, you will have to seek it from Public Information Officer in the office of Deputy Commissioner of your district.For filing it online you can visit and file it there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register