LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NOEL SAM SAM   01 August 2020

Right to get experience Certificate

My cousin brother , a pharmacist was working in a hospital for experience and to get experience certificate . He worked their for 10 months and asked for experience certificate. But they told that they wont give the certificate and would only give if he worked for two more months.There was not any agreement that experience certificate will only be given after working for a fixed period .Can he legally claim the experience certificate for the period of ten months for which he worked in the hospital

 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 August 2020


Your brother has to take legal action for getting experience certificate from his employer. Send legal notice and approach labour court for experience certificate.


NOEL SAM SAM   01 August 2020

Its a private hospital and there was no agreement

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 August 2020

Why is the experience certificate required.

NOEL SAM SAM   04 August 2020

To go abroad ,looking for new job

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 August 2020

So long as the employee is in service, experience certificate cannot be sought as a matter of right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query