LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     25 June 2010

RIGHT TO DIE

According to Art.21 of our beloved constitution the right to life is gauranteed by established procedures and the state have the responsibility to save that life.Also i know that there is a precedence expounding that the right to die is not an integral part of this right to life.

My question is that the "thing" gauranteed under Art.21 is a right. i can exersice or deny that; that is my fundamental right. Then if there is a right for me to live i can discard that. Suppose if iam fed up with my life then if i want to end my life it must be my right to be an integral part of Art.21

.Even if i cant discard the right to life then, it implys that it is my right to do whatever with my life because it is the right gauranteed for me. so it is the conclusion that Right to die is an integral part of right to life and the apex court have committed a mistake in its judgement oppossing this argument.

Learning

8 Replies

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     25 June 2010

Hi Sabarinath

you come to last semester of law

then if you have same question 

will answer it.

Tip. be careful when you deal with criticism on judicial pronouncements. read contempt of court Act, for this

(Guest)

my dear sabarinath, it is very careul reply im making sice i have very bad experience  with law students due to their over excitement and so now i do not like to come across... so please don't mind this one....

what prof. valvi something same i liked to say.

pl don't mind n go ahead what u like to do or say further. 

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     06 July 2010

Sir iam not having the same argument raised years back.......................

It is a question with regard to the logical perspective which is the most integral part of the law and jurisprudence

and for that i dont think to be on my last semesters..................................

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     06 July 2010

B.Sabari

Logic

"I am fed up with my life I can kill me"

if you can kill you

who are you?

you are one or two persons

(answer.- read The power of now by eckhort tolle)

Did you read contempt of Court Act

if not read it

forum is not just for you to shoot Q and for us sitting without any job to give answers

regards

Is right to light absolute?

I am proving you have lack of logic

are all fundamental rights absolute? do they have restictions

have you read complete judgement of all earlier Article 21 decisions?

have you seen arguments by both side parties? 

logically these are steps you must do before you come (read jump) to conclusion

"so it is the conclusion that Right to die is an integral part of right to life"

and commit contempt by these words without reading Contempt Act

" the apex court have committed a mistake in its judgement oppossing this argument."

Thus to become a good lawyer, you must not have only speed, but also read, study properly and entirely.

You must know that Constitution is not implemented as such

Right to education had been part of Constitution, why new Right to Education Act? logically speaking

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     06 July 2010

YES PLV U RIGHT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register