LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaulabh Shah (advocate)     14 February 2012

Right over the property?

Dear Friends,

That One Hindu Husband has filed a Divorce Case against his wife. At the proceedings, She indirectly admitted that she do not want to leave with her husband and she want  to get seperated. Moreover, She had also filed one maintenance case.

Meanwhile,the husband is died during these proceedings... .........

My questions are:-

1. Whether She (wife) has any right, title or interest in her Husband's Property which is in the name of her Husband  at this time?

2. Whether she can claim in ancentral shares in her Husband's Property?

3. If you have, Kindly Provide Judgment to support your opinion?


Shaulabh Shah



 2 Replies

Shaulabh Shah (advocate)     15 February 2012

No Reply Yet...

I Can Not Believe It From My Advocate Friends!!!

I M Shocked !!!!


Shaulabh Shah


Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     15 February 2012

{1 Since the husband did not get the decree of divorce tilll his demise so  wife has a legal right to claim share in his husband's property.. 

  {2}Since the divorce  could not  take place  so wife is also entitled to get share in ancestral property.                        

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query