LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Right over the ancestor property

My Grand Mother in not alive, My Grand Father wants to Transfer Property on my uncle's name.

This Property was Earned on my Grand Mother's Money. My dad has 3 sister & one brother total they are five.

can my Grand father transfer property on my uncle's name?

If Yes can we all take any legal proceding against this transfer...?

My Uncle doesnt have any son...!

while Transfering Property, all Son-daughter's signature is Must on property documents?

Please specify me sections relating to this issue..!

Guide me..!


 1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     28 June 2014

If it is able to establish that the property was purchased out of your grandmothers earnings, your father and his sisters also can claim share over the same as the legal heirs of your grandmother. Hence, they can sue for partition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query