Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sweta (N/A)     24 September 2013

Right of wife on husband's loaned flat

Dear Sir,

I need your advice, please help me. I have been married for 8 months. My husband lives in a joint family. When I went to my in-laws, from the second day everyone started teasing me, when I protested, they started claiming the flat and threatened me to live according to their will or leave. My husband frequently supported them and because of this I had to live in my parental home for more than four months and now i have come to know that the owner of the flat is my husband. My in-laws accepted it and called me there but due to mental harassment and torturing in past I can't believe their words. I'm sure that the problem will arise in future and I'm afraid. I can't tolerate this mental harassment and this situation even more.

Is it possible to enter my name as a owner with my husband. If it is not possible then what should I do, kindly advise me. The flat is EMI based and my husband is an engineer and I am a housewife.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     24 September 2013

No you can not enter your name.Till the bank loan exist the flat is not even your husband's fully.But that is your matrimonial home.No one can throw you away from that house.Go there and give them a chance.

great india (manager)     24 September 2013

Ranee mam, What if husband takes anothrr flat on rent and asks wife to join him there along with his own family continues paying emi after putti g the flat on rent.....??? Will it still becomes the matrimonial home of wife...??? I mean most of the newly married smarties are doing the same these days...... Can u please clear my dout madam...???

fightingfalsecase (sw)     25 September 2013

Good question - great india I m looking for the answer too.

Sweta (N/A)     25 September 2013

Thank you very much mam

great india (manager)     26 September 2013

Ranee mam.... Please answer my querry....

Ranee....... (NA)     29 September 2013

Rented home, where husband is living.

Sweta (N/A)     01 October 2013

Dear mam,i have come to know that they are calling me there for 6 or 7 months only until we will not get rental house or a another flat(emi based).it is fact that the owner of this flat is my husband.is it possible to change the owner till the bank loan exist.they are telling me that they are staying in a rental house and we will stay in that flat but only for 6 or 7 months.after that they will live in that flat and we will have to go to another rental house or emi based flat.i can't solve this puzzle what they want.plz help me.thankyou

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register