LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Patel (CEO)     17 May 2014

Right of property

Can someone tell me if the Right of Property record is the same thing as the record held by the talaity for property tax? Please help.


 4 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     17 May 2014

NO it is a big NO, most of the people thinks that the record of the mutation is the same one as the record of the title and ownership but it is not the case. Mutation record is only the record for the Property tax purposes and it is a revenue collection record, where any body can deposit revenue of the land on other's behalf. It can not be considered as the record of ownership and title.

Lawyer SALEEMA KABEER (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     17 May 2014

No revenue records or entry will confer the  title over a property.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2014

As rightly opined by learned Advocate Mr. Bali,  the revenue records and the title documents may not tally with each other, a proper verification can be done by producing all the papers before a lawyer for his opinion then only the a proper opinion to title of the property can be formed.

Usharma (Lawyer)     18 May 2014

  • Indian property lawyer for all legal services in the field property law.
  • Legal experts for FDI in real estate in India
  • Advice on all real estate policies and laws in India.
  • Drafting and registration of all property transfer documents.
  • Arbitration and conciliation in property dispute matters.
  • Advices for all kinds of property acquisitions.
  • Due diligence services for all kinds of properties.
  • Legal services pertaining to property disputes, purchase and sale, transfer,
  • construction, partition, evaluation, conversion, lease, license.
  • Online Indian property lawyer for advising on all contingent property law matters.
  • Online Indian property lawyer for providing online legal drafting services in the fields of property laws.
  • Indian property lawyer.


Fylfot Group of Advocates

112, New Delhi House,
27, Bara Khambha Road,
Connaught Place,
New Delhi
INDIA 110001
Phone No: 011 23355388

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register