LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh (NA)     14 September 2012

Right in the ancestors property

my great grand father has purchased a land in 1947, he has 2 sons and one daughter, one is my grandfather and other is his younger brother. My grandfather has three sons and his younger brother has two daughters.Can the daughters of my grandfathers brother and sister of  grand father have the right to claim the property.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     14 September 2012

In the lifetime of your grandfather's sister - none of her children have any right to claim partition, whereas your grandfather and his brother's children have such a right.

Mercy (N/A)     14 September 2012

Hi Bharat,

I have a small question, I will appreciate if you will answer it.

1. What is the RIGHT LEGAL way of showing a WILL document to all the legal hiers.

2. What if someone denies of receiving or seeing the WILL and claims that there is no WILL.

thanks

sanjay (nil)     14 September 2012

My father expired in dec, 2007. He owned ancestoral property form grand father in dhansa village new delhi. Mutation papers were prepared by my elder sisters in my name and eventually mutation was done in my name October,2008. At the time of mutation my sister was present before tehsildar but didnot sign and force my cousin brothers to become the witness. In February 2009, she got the copy of khatouni from the patwari her name is written for the issuance. I have sold the property, and informed my two sisters also about the sale.After 3 years, In march 2012, they apply for non issuance of NOC. and as per latest information I came to know that they have got the stay order and registered a case of cheating against me. Regarding the stay order no summon was send to me by the court.

Dinesh   26 September 2016

Hello ,

My self Dinesh from chennai ,Pallavaram . my father Mr, k Balakrishnan was a retired court staff. actually we are facing a problam in our land it was located in polichalur, my father bought so long ago on 2013 we plan to construct a small home in our own land, on the time some local political people and rowdy occupay our entrence land and build a hut in night time and start fighting with us , we gave a complient in police station but no hope they supporting the opposite party only , they are not allowing me to go and construct the building work , kindly suggest some miracle idea's now the case is going in court too but thay build a home in my land , kindly do the need full.

Mobile number is : 9790803118

Name : k. Bala krishnan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register