LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debjani (unemployed)     25 July 2020

Revocation of btech digree leart through distance education

I have done Btech from AAI in the year 2007. in a case, SC (special Leave Petition (C) Nos. [deleted]/2012) asked to take re-exam of all candidate and in this direction, AICTE conducted an exam 9 (2 times) after giving public notice. Since I have not noticed that notice I have nit applied for the exam. As per the SC order, my degree stand revoked. I am in a govt job. so in big trouble. seeking real legal advice. what best I can do?

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2020

You have not posted the complete facts; so also, the facts posted lacks clarity.

What is the trouble you are facing? What is the case  number? Were you a party in that case?

Debjani (unemployed)     25 July 2020

I am not a party in this case. yesterday I came to know that SC suspended and degree earned by the student from 2001 to 2005 through distance education from any of the 4 listed deemed university in the year 2017. SC also directed AICTE to conduct an exam and re-validate if the candidate passes the exam. two exams were conducted in this regard in 2018. Since I was totally not aware of the fact, I have not applied for the exam. Since I am working with a govt dept, now my job is at stake.

my query is, can I request SC to extend the validity of my degree & issue direction to AITCE to conduct one more round of exam for leftover candidates.

I guess, there will more candidates like me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register