LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   11 September 2023

Reviving criminal case dismissed earlier?

A criminal case of 2011 for forging signature of deadman by a fraudsters to grab his shares of Larsen and Toubro got dismissed as complaint was threatened using antisocial elements as he stopped attending the court proceedings.

Is it possible to reinstate the said case or a fresh case to registered. Please guide.

Thanks in advance.


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2023

If the complainant has not bothered about the case for over a decade period then he cannot do anything about the case which has been disposed 

The appeal is barred by limitation

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 September 2023

If that was dismissed on merits then you can file appeal only but it was dismissed due to default then you can file fresh complaint with condonation of delay application showing the reasons for delay,.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register