LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dorai Raj (NIL)     21 December 2012

Revision petition u/s 21 (b) of c. p. act

NCDRC web site explains the order in which the paperbook should be paginated with copies of the documents.  Revision Petition lies against the order of the State Commission.  However, there is no mention made in these guidelines whether the Memo of Appeal filed before the State Commission against the order of the District Forum is required to be filed and, if so, its position in the paperbook.  I think it is an omission.  Can anybody throw light on this omission?

Learning

9 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     21 December 2012

In case of RP, there is no nned to file memo of appeal. Only certified copy of order of state commission is required. Although many times after notice when case proceeds, court requires same.

Right now if you wish to file the same, you can do so at the end, i.e. at position 10.

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

Dorai Raj (NIL)     22 December 2012

Thank you very much, Mr. Prasad, for the advice.  I propose filing an R. P.  The SCDRC, Chennai, committed jurisdictional irregularity, in my view.  I am aware of the limitations for the NCDRC to entertain an R. P. u/s 21 (b).  The grounds are limited.  I've attached the draft R. P.  I shall be pleased if you'll kindly suggest improvements.  Thank you, once again.

Attached File : 604548223 revision petition.doc downloaded: 194 times

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     14 January 2013

u can file MOA.

Dorai Raj (NIL)     19 January 2013

I've already filed the R.P.  The funny part of it is that the Registry at NCDRC has asked me to send copies of the version / reply filed by the O.Ps. in the District Forum in reply to the C.C.  It is evident that the Registry has not studied the R.P.  When I contacted them on phone and explained that my C.C. was not even admitted but returned for want of territorial justisdiction (this has been explained at length in the R.P.), I was asked to send a letter to that effect!  My letter seems to carry more weight than the R.P. which is supported by an affidavit!! 

gopal (Faculty)     28 February 2014

Dear Dorai Raj Sir,

I am nandagopal from Tiruvallur District, I have seen your Post regarding Revision petition u/s 21(b) 

I am also file revision petition before the national Commission , I am very much worried that i do not know how to file the Revision petition by in person.

After seeing your Post , I had a confidance and I would like to ask your guidance and advice in this regard

kindly provide your guidance and advice in this matter.

my mobile no is 9894490124

kindly give a missed call i will contact you

Thanking you 

yours Faithfully

nandagopal

Dorai Raj (NIL)     17 March 2014

Dear Mr. Nandagopal,

I've received your letter.  I am indeed sorry I could not reply to your post earlier. Since the matter was very old, I have stopped logging in to the Forum's page of this web site.  You've got my address all right.  My mobile No. is 9442265432 and LL 0422-2644772.  I shall be very happy to be of help to you to file the R.P.  You need not go to Delhi even for the hearing.  National Commission will permit you to file written submissions if you make out a case for your inability to visit Delhi for the hearing.  I find that in a few cases, National Commission has even appointed lawyers, at its own cost, to represent the petitioners. Good Luck.

S.Dorai Raj

gopal (Faculty)     18 March 2014

Dear Sir,

I am Very happy that you have made a phone call and sent reply to my post.

I am gathering supportive documents, once i gathered i will come back to you for your valuable guidance.

Thanks and Regards

nandagopal

Dear Sir,

I am gathering supportive documents, once i gathered i will come back to you for your valuable guidance.

Thanks and Regards

nandagopal

Dear Sir,

Thanks and Regards

nandagopal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register