LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J T Mahavar (Consultant)     14 October 2016

Revision petitio

Mak kindly enlighten about time limit for filing revision petition against order of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate and authority with whom it is to be filed. 


 2 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     14 October 2016

You may file the criminal revision before the Session division or HC as per Art 114 to 117. periodicity depends on the matter. However, you should immediately contact your advocate.

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     14 October 2016

for revision refer Art 131 not 114 to 117.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query