Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JEEBAN RANJAN DAS   18 June 2021

revision or appeal???

If a civil suit dismissed by merits in lower court (junior division)then what should be down by applying at higher court .where it will be appeal or revision petition???????

 4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     18 June 2021

Appeals to be filed under order 41 rule 1 read with sec 96 of cpc.

1 Like

JEEBAN RANJAN DAS   18 June 2021

any case law is there???
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2021

Section 96 of CPC. . Appeal from original decree. - (1) Save where otherwise expressly provided in the body of this Code or by any other law for the time being in force, an appeal shall lie from every decree passed by any Court exercising original jurisdiction to the Court authorized to hear appeals from the decisions of such Court.Nemerous cases are there. find through online judgements.

JEEBAN RANJAN DAS   18 June 2021

is dispose off a case deemed to be decree??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query