LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanudassss (service)     16 March 2018

Revision of order of registrar for removal of objections

As a party in person, an Appeal filed by me in the Appellate jurisdiction of Bombay High Court is pending before the judicial Registrar (II) for removal of the objections.  There, learned Registrar has passed order not allowing me to remove the objections requested on the ground that my appearance in person is not allowed by the committee.  Now, I want to challenge that order as per provisions in Chapter II of  the  Bombay H.C.  Appellate Side Rules 1960, mentioned below--

" 7. Revision of Orders of Registrar, Additional Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar or Special Officer and Additional Special Officer. —
(i) Any orders passed by the Registrar, Additional Registrar, Deputy Registrar or Assistant Registrar 7[Special Officer or Additional Special Officer] under Rules 1 to 5 above or any other Rules shall be subject to revision by a Single Judge upon a motion of the party aggrieved, contained in a note and no application is necessary for the same.
(ii) Such motions for revision under sub-rule (i) shall be made, under otherwise specifically provided for, within 15 days from the date of the Order complained of."

The rule says that the order is revisible by a single judge on motion contained in a note and no application is necessary for the same.  It indicates that no application is required to be filed or registered.  Now, the question is where to move this note.  I may address it to the  Chief justice as in revision application but who will accept the note for revision of the order.  The Registrar who passed the order not accepting it.

I would be highly obliged to get clarification on the point for the answer to the question.

Appellant
Bhanudassssssssss

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register