LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala   14 September 2020

Revision of judgment

My grandfather purchased a land in 1910 with a sale deed. In 1926, his brother kept mortgage stating that the land belongs to him, which my grandfather paid the mortgage and got the land back. Now hiers of grandfather brother went to division bench and got a judgement in favour of them based on the mortgage document and stating land was purchased together. Now we got a partition document stating the land belongs to my grandfather. Can you please tell me, how can I proceed the case, should I go for revision ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query