LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     11 October 2011

Revision for murder case acquitted before 8 years

I feel this law has done a great injustice to me.

I am also suffering from Muscular Dystrophy a severe disease like cancer.

I feel like ending my life because of the injustice rendered by the law and Nature to me. I feel my life as an animal existence. All my Childhood days was spoiled because of all my misseries and the injustice.

The above verse of me is because of the misseries given by law to me in all the possible ways. Now This law iseven  preventing me for ending my life in a peaceful manner by restricting me with section 309 of IPC. 

O.k I will ennumerate the injustice done by law to me.

My father was murdered by his own brother during 1999.  As in the civilized society i can't comment the way in which he was acquitted. He was acquitted in 2003.

As i was in my childhood days and layman as said by G Williams in the Learning The Law we were not able to appeal in the right time.

Once during 2007 we tried to appeal but the advocate had not given the true information so i do not know about the appeal status.

I was so much troubled as i do not know law. In this circumstance i choosen legal studies.

Now, I wish to know atleast will this law permit me to make revision.

Something has been said about revision in section 397(1) with restriction in section 399(3) and 401(4) of Crpc.

Whether practically this revision procedure help me to wipe the injustice done to me?

What is the practical chance for the revision procedures.

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 October 2011

As the time passed is too much, I doubt that you can get anything more than sympathy from courts.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 October 2011

You had posed the same question in September also. You had received some affirmative but qualified replies then. Now the more disconcerting information is that you are also suffering from muscular dystrophy. Which form of MD is it? Is it Duchenne Myopathy?  How old are you now? I know MD is worse than cancer. At least in the case of cancer everything will be over in a year or so. Anyway you were able to study law. So the disability may not have been much. At the time of your father’s death, was it known that you had MD?

Why was your father murdered by his own brother? Was there any property dispute? Did your uncle achieve what he wanted by killing your father and is he still enjoying the fruits of his crime? Apart from losing your father and his support did you have to suffer anything else? Is your mother alive? Have you got brothers or sisters? Are they elder to you or younger to you?

Was your uncle acquitted by the trial court itself or was it by a higher court? As I said in my reply to your previous post, in any murder case, the State is the aggrieved party. State means the police and the public prosecutor. They may be inept, inefficient, lethargic, negligent and last but not the least corrupt. Relatives also can join the prosecution but any omission or failure would be that of the State functionaries. If no appeal was made, it was the fault of the State functionaries and not yours. In any matter and in legal matters in particular, one should be resourceful and should never say “not possible”.

I have some knowledge about muscular dystrophy and I would like to know more about your ailment.

sriram kartik (Advocate)     15 October 2011

Mr u had chance but fare chane beacuse u canot blame advocate direcelty saying that he has not given information is not the ground for the delay.

u can try your luck in court of law for the delay

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     18 October 2011

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech] thank u for taking concern on me.

I am suffering from Becker Muscular Dystrophy less sever than Duchne Muscular dystrophy that's why my disease is not so worst as like that of cancer.

When my father died i was about 15 years. Now i am 26 years of age. I decided to remain unmarried through my life. As i do not like this mundane life.

My father's brother became rich by capturing all the hard earned money by my father.

I can't bear the pain of injustice caused by this law to me.

How can this country expect such person like me to show respect on the law and nation.

Only spirituality devoid of religious ego and political ego can transform the people.

Law can do nothing to bring transformation in the mind of the people.

Law is just a repressing device for those economically disadvantaged suffering person.

As said by Mr. Karthik the law has become a matter of luck and not that of justice,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register