LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Revision/appeal against family court order.

I want to file revision/appeal against family court order to set aside an ex parte order.

Family court allowed set aside petition with condition of payment of 50% arrears based on ex parte order.

Please suggest:

1. Whether a revision or appeal is applicable?

2. In session court or High Court?

3. What is timelimit? I think it is 90 days but not sure.


 2 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     02 November 2012

File it in High court within 90 days.............Best wishes.

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     02 November 2012

No appeal lies. Revision lies to the HC within 90 days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query