Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHILASHA PHALORH (HRD)     12 December 2009


Consumer filed complaint in district forum - decided against me. Delay in filing appeal with the state commission, delay not condoned. There was no proper representation in the state commission. There are merits in the case against the complaint filed and also strong points in my favour for condonation of delay too. can I file a review application in the state commission for condonation of delay or would it be an appeal before the National Commission. Please guide.


 5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 December 2009

You have only option to appeoach National commission.

1 Like

sanjay paithane (retired judge/advocate)     12 December 2009

You may try review petition

1 Like


First you have to file review petition with state commission. If your review petition turned down, you can approach National Commission.

1 Like

DR.SANAT KUMAR DASH (Eye Specialist)     12 December 2009

 You should file a Review Petition in the STATE COMMISSION & then go to the NATIONAL COMMISSION.

2 Like

jayeshmankodi (Lawyer)     13 December 2009

you can file an appeal before National Commission.

jayesh mankodi.-Advocate/jamnagar/Gujarat



1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register