Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     07 December 2011

Review petition for perjury application rejected

Hi,

I need experts advise on perjury application before family court was rejected, reason is this application u/s340crpc is pertaining to the proceeding not conducted in this court, but in other cour. Hence, this application u/s340crpc is not tenable in this court.

Acutally ld. judge has ignored the material facts of perjruy application which is related to this court and committed before this court and exhibits on applications are marked which is available in record of same court.

now, i want to file review petition by way of material facts and citation on same to considered the material facts and techinalities which was overlooked by the ld. jduge while rejecting the application us/340crpc.

My queries are,

1. Is it possible to file review petition on order on application u/s340crpc before same court.

2. Review petition is allowed as per crpc before same court in perjury application.

3. If, my review petition get dismissed i have option to appeal in high court u/s341 of crpc and any other crpc procedure.

any other advise can be highly appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     07 December 2011

such tactics have limited scope , you can agitate in many other ways.

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     09 December 2011

pls. explain procedure,

i want to file by my own, i have strong points which are materials and technical points overlooked by the family court.

also, the said order passed on 5th nov.2011 and on 3th dec. 2011 judge was absent and i come know about order pass two days before it, and now my next date in family court on 20th of jan 2012.

kindly advise, it's possible to file review petition before same family court who passed order rejecting my appliction u/s340crpc. actually judge has not understood the crpc 340 procedure and balantanly rejected that this application is not tenable in this court, as it doesn't happend in this court but on other courts.

pls. i want to avoid going to high court for appeal which will cost me capital and time loss. that's why i m willing to file review petition in same court. and suggest me my time limits for filing review in family court as per above mentioned dates.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register