Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Patil (Engg)     15 June 2013

Review petition (civil) in supreme court

Good day everyone,

Wife has filed a review petion (civil) in SC after her Transfer Petion was dismissed by SC last month.

Can you please let me know how to defeat this review petion filed by her?

Any citations would help as well on this Review Petion where they have been dismissed in Matrimonlai matters.

Thanks very much

Learning

5 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     15 June 2013

Dear Querist,

Since Review Petition has been preferred against the dismissal of the Trasnfer Petition before the Hon'ble Supreme Court, you have nothing to worry. As per procedures, the RP would be circulated before the same Bench which decided the TP. You may also note that no hearing takes place in the RP. Decision in the matter (RP) would be by Circulation ONLY.

You may keep watching as to what happens in the matter (RP).

Trust this would suffice. 

Rabin Majumder

AoR/SC

New Delhi

Since Review petion (civil) in SC after her Transfer Petion was dismissed by SC last month.

Can you please let me know how to defeat this review petion filed by her?

Any citations would help as well on this Review Petion where they have been dismissed in Matrimonlai matters.

Thanks very much

fighting back (exec)     15 June 2013

hi sunil,

just happened to read your post on the forum, how did you manage to beat her Transfer petition in the supreme court? , actually it is very difficult, going by the posts in this forum, hence request you to please write about your stratagy you took to defeat this petition..........it will be of great help to other readers in this forum too..........thanks

Sunil Patil (Engg)     15 June 2013

Dear Mr Majumdar,

Thank you for the feedback.

Just for my understanding, I do not have to file any response to the reveiw petition?

Also is the review petition decided on what factors? Am yet to get the review petition (civil) that she has filed.

Thanks very much.

ktkaran (maanger)     15 June 2013

Dear Sunil,

yes posting grounds on which TP got rejected will be helpful,I am also fighting a case in SC for TP.

Sunil Patil (Engg)     23 June 2013

Friends,

I will post a summary of various Transfer Petions which have been rejected by SC in another topic for everyone...so please refer to it. Please use them. Normally the Petitioner (wife) will use some combination of reasons.....so please study them carefully.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register