LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.RAMACHANDRA RAO (ACCOUNTS CLERK CUM TYPIST)     10 December 2018

Review petition (civil)

Sir, Case status in respect of Review Petition (Civil) filed in Supreme Court is showing Pending (Motion Hearing) Fresh (For Admission – Civil Cases) -Does it indicates that the case is admitted for oral hearing ? I got two replies from this forum earlier on the same subject , " It denotes that argument on the point of admission is due" and "It means the matter is posted for admission"

My point of doubt is that whether the case is admitted which means now we have to engage a senior advocate for hearing or still in discussion stage as it is said that normally review petition would be dismissed on circulation. Earlier chief justice is one of the 3 judges who got retired and his successor is in position now

I

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 December 2018

pl consult your lawyer and remove all your doubts. I had already replied to your query which you had also quoted. if your advocate advise then you have to engage a senior for argument.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 December 2018

generally in review petition unless there are exceptional grounds, the supreme court does not hold any argument. so consult your advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register