cpc

review of application u/s 482 high court

Can we review of Application U/s 482 in High Court of U.P. at Allahabad  which is decided against the accussed ?

Actually, Application U/s 482 in High Court of U.P. was filed and the same reject as the prima facie case had been made out,

What can I do next to let my the FIR and chargesheet quashed ?

Thanks in advance.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

That criminal cases involving matrimonial offences could be quashed under Section 482 CrPC. But the position in regard to other kinds of criminal cases is not so categorical. 

Manager

Thanks Sri Ramchary ji

Actually, I want to know what are the remedies available for me in the said case.

I filed Application U.s 482 and the same was rejected as the judge seems the said case to be out i.e. there had been the comission of cognizable offence. Hence, not liable to be quashed.

In the same reference , I would like to ascertain the remedies available for me against the said judgement.

Warm regards,

Nitin Gupta Adv.

ADVOCATE./LAWYER

Sir as high court has rejected application under 482 for quashing f.i.r. you may approach supreme court against said order but it may involve considerable high financial provision.

Manager

Thanks Sawant Ji,

but I would like to know what "considerable high finance provision" will be involved in this

?

We can file even SLP online by associating AOR.

again thanks sawant ji

Regards.

ADVOCATE./LAWYER

Good luck. Sir supreme court maters are filed at Delhi and may cost above 50 k to 90 k and above depending on local councel fees and experience..you may appear in person or have legal aid

ADVOCATE./LAWYER

But in case of financial difficulties you may defend your case before trial court strongly with help of legal experts and you may succeed and you have options of appeal and revisions so be confident and defend your case strongly .good luck.n.b.sawant advocate high court

ADVOCATE./LAWYER

But in case of financial difficulties you may defend your case before trial court strongly with help of legal experts and you may succeed and you have options of appeal and revisions so be confident and defend your case strongly .good luck.n.b.sawant advocate high court

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x