revert land to original owner

Dear experts,

I have below query. 

family has 3 brothers (A, B and C and father). The oral partition is done in 2002. and lands are on the name of 3 brothers now. Now one brother "A", father and 2 sisters filled suite in district court on B and C bothers. B and C had a part of land which they have got by death will before 15 years back. B and C given the part of this land to A also in oral partition done in 2002. My question is as this is not ancestral land how it can be partitioned. Can B and C revert the part of land given to "A" back ? If yes What is the way to do this ?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x