LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roohi Banu   11 February 2021

Revenue site sale

Dear Experts, I have a site in shikaripalya, siraj layout, Ecity phase 1, Bangalore which is a revenue site, I Bought this property in 2004 now i am planning to sell Half site, I want to know how can i sell and register the revenue property to some one According to the government its mentioned as Revenue site purchased after 2013 is banned, So, My query is whether i purchased this site in 2004, will this law apply on my site too? if not what is the process of registering the site to some one else?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 February 2021

In a move that would spell trouble for thousands of revenue site owners, the government has stopped registering sites with no khatas. It has now made digitised khata - generated using the e-Swathu software from competent authority - mandatory for the registration of properties across the state.

The government had stopped issuing B khatas to revenue sites since 2016 following reports of frauds but still many people went ahead and bought sites since the registrations were being allowed. Till 2016, manual khatas were being issued.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 February 2021

Is your site registered in Registrar Office in the year, 2004?

Roohi Banu   12 February 2021

YES, it was registered in 2004

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register