New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (private employee)     01 April 2009



Iam very thankful to you all giving good suggestions and making awareness about my problem to find solution.But i have Question that If i apply for restitution of conjugal rights...

I got Advice from Experts to Send Legal Notice if she not respond then go restitution of conjugal rights

If i apply restitution of conjugal rights then Will She File Case against Me or my parents 498A

because to take advantage as Law or Misuse the Law...

basically Human tendency is to take advantage on others because Law is Bind to them..Soemthing LIke that..


 4 Replies

Ashey   01 April 2009

you cannot restrict them to file a case u/s 498 .. but if you are willing to cohabit with her .. that would be helpful to you during the enquiry

kumar (private employee)     01 April 2009

but she not living 6months with whts reason is there to file..we never harass her..we never through her..she left according to her wish..even can law can believe her words...can she misuse..

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     01 April 2009

join legastrology  cell of my society.


kumar, 498A is something you should be aware of. You should follow the procedure that your lawyer tells you instead of questioning each and every move.

if you want something, you should be ready to take the risk also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register