Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sralitha (sralitha)     04 September 2011

Reunion with husband

Dear Sir,

4years back I was married. 2years back I had been separated from my husband due to Cruelty n violence towards dowry. And my husband`s family also taken part in troubling me. But now my husband came to me that he realized his mistakes and promising that he will not trouble and when coming to his parents, he is must saying that not to interfere them, they don't know anything. Now I also want to go with my husband but the problem is that how far I can believe them? because he is saying that his parents had no part in harassing me but in past I had seen hell from them. Violating marriage bond is very easy now-a-days. But I want to withstand on my marriage bond. Going calmly with my husband is one way which I can do but it will be another chance for my husband and his family to harass me or to blame me because up to now they had no chance to make me bad, So only my husband agreed his mistake, so that issue will not become big.

I and my parents discussed with my husband and his parents and also along with his relatives. My husband`s parents escaping from issue that they dont know anything but my husband is agreeing his wrong before us and In privacy he asked me to forgive his parents also. I can understand his situation but issue is that his parent made a bad reputation on me and my parents. That too now they came to me just to escape from police case. Here I didnt see real realization of my husband but at present he wants to get out of situation.

So my parents asked my husband and his parents to write a note that further they will be good to me before all elders of our side and my husband side. For this my husband agreed but his parent are saying that my husband is not the son of them and also said that  they lleft my husband and they are also saying that further they can only share happy moments with son but they have no responsibility of me. Here they are confusing us. So I want to take right decision. Here in my husbands family circle, its a common issue that husband can beat his wife without any reason. but according to me, I must not repeat to come once again to my parents house, if once I go with my husbands after this must of gap. So I want to take right decision.

So I want legal support, So that I can go with my husband, and try to have good change in him. So please Suggest me further proceeding as per my above message.........

Thus I want to reach my husband with proper justice. So I approached a Advocate at my local area, He suggested me 2 cases to be keep on my husband and his family,that are 498A or DV act. My Question is that.
1. By which case I can proceed with my husband by having protection towards my husband n in-laws.
2. Where I should file this case (police station or court or lok adalat)
3. I had some voice recording as supporting to my troubles faced by in-laws and my husband. In which stage I can put this out(police station or court or lok adalat).
4. Now I am expecting good life with my husband if he realized his mistake, So I don't want to File FIR which may effect his Job. So By which process I can proceed, So that I can get a Affidavit from my husband n his family that they will not harm me once again.
5.Once if I file a case definitely my husband`s side will oppose me with their blaming and they will also try to put false cases. In this stage how I must proceed to succeed my ultimate goal to reach my husband with safeguard.

Learning

1 Replies

TR NIMADE (AM)     05 September 2011

Dear madam,

Its denote that you are from a sanskarwan family and knows the family value,its ethics and importance of life.

If you will march ahead in a  legal way a inches,the opponent will also reciprocate the same and day by day

the deterioration in relationship will develop and the gap so arrived will very difficult to fill up.

steps of compromise should be initiated from both the side and you have shown your interest in a very early stage to rebuild the same in a positive way so I think the other side will also rethink on the issue.

However if now other side will not initiated on the issue,arrange a counsellor from the mediator or a respectable personality from the samaj(caste) to arrive at a amicable solution.However in my opinion asking a affidavit for non occurrence the past incident again will give impression to others in wrong way because ultimately you have to enjoy your rest  of life with your husband and his family members.

Try to win their faith so that they respect you and your family because both family are reunited with a bridge of relationship.

Good luck for your endeavour.

regards

TRN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register