Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharath.T. (Criminial And Civil)     15 August 2014

Return of passport granted, but?

Hello Friends,

One of my client has a case under 420 registered on 2008 in delhi and was granted bail by sessions court with condition to surrender the passport and given sureties and all, whereas he permanently resides in madurai.

On 2012, he filed an application before sessions court to release his passport and permit to visit foreign country for business purpose., the court ordered an release of passport for 2 months and he adhered with all of court's conditions and trial court then handed over the passport to his legal counsel after he submitted the authorisation letter of my client to the court with application. the trial then handed over.

Now, again after 2 yrs my client taken the same order from sessions court and got his passport released for 1 year and submitted the same authorisation letter with application but the trial court is not accepting the same and asked my client to appear and collect it personally. my client had just visited delhi while filing application before sessions court and order came 3 days later now again he has come to delhi and pay huge expenses for travel and lots of time will be wasted and he has to leave his wife and children alone for 5 days and ruin his business for 5 days just to sign the application in person.

Is there any provisions where an application can be made to hand over the document to counsel due to the hardships my client face if he is asked to come personally for such small thing.

Kindly give ur suggestions.

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Bharath.T. (Criminial And Civil)     16 August 2014

Anyone ??? 

No one has any idea?? or didn't got my point?

Kindly response.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register