LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Fahad   23 September 2021

Return of passport from court

Hi Experts,

My friend was compromise his 498-(A) criminal case in Lok Adalat but his passport was taken by police department after FIR booked and deposited in court.. kindly suggest how to get return of passport from court.



 2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     23 September 2021

Contact and consult his (your friend's) lawyer for moving appropriate application annexing proceeding of Lok Adalat before concerned court for return of his passport as the case has been compromised in Lok Adalat.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 September 2021

Now that the matter is settled, you can move the Court, through your lawyer, for release of the passport.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query