Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshya (designer)     29 May 2014

Retrive the 3 months old call data

Hi all,

I need a voice call data of last 3 months for airtel number, is it possible to retrieve . It will helpful to me solve the case. 

I have already got the call log for the last three months. but i need voice call log.

What is the procedure to collect the data?

Please help me !

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     29 May 2014

its dependupon the your service provider, you can approach your SP.

lakshya (designer)     29 May 2014

my question is it possible to get voice call data not log? if possible to get then i will request the SP.

Alapati Prasad (Engineer-Business-Lawyer)     18 July 2014

Service providers will not give voice call data to any one. They will give the same either to the court or to the Police only.

To prove ur case, u r advised to approach Police in writing to take the call data and voice data from the service provider.  This request shall be made after taking F.I.R. from the Police.please keep ur request in writing and with a receipt for ur request.   If the case is already in court,  If u are a defacto complainant,  Make a request through Prosecution to the court to obtain the call data and voice data immediately. Ur document of call data need authentication of service provider. As such u request the court through prosecution immediately, as some of the service providers will not keep voice data for long period.

If u are accused , u request the court through ur advocate, to obtain call data or voice data, immediately

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register