Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lalit pant (manager)     03 July 2013

Retirementbenefits

dear experts

I need ur help. I was compulsarily retired. the employer did not pay pension, gratuity etc even after my applying.and reminding them for three months nor they replied. thereafter i filed a writ with high court praying for quash of disciplinary proceedings and all orders passed.the writ is at admission stage. Since disposal of writ is likely to take time how can i get my retirement benefits as applicable to compulsary retirees immediately. i have  prayed for the same in writ also.Will it affect adversely on my writ challenging the enquiry and punishment.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 July 2013

you should have requested at the admission stage to dispose the case as pension is the only surviving for you no problem talk to your lawyer and make a misc application for interim prayer to realese the pension benefits when the ma comes for hearing let the ma DISPOSE of pending disciplinary proceedings and you will get order 

if you lawyer argues will then no problem 

VISHNU PROMOD SRIVASTAVA (ADVOCATE)     03 July 2013

I also endorse the views expressed by Mr. K. Mahesh, Advocate

lalit pant (manager)     04 July 2013

thank you sir for your immediate response and kind guidance.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2013

agreed with Mr Mahesh

Vinay Singh Negi (Enngineer)     21 September 2013

now we require a advocate in Delhi who have good knowledge in corporate affair cases like. salary not paid, labour court, winding up notice etc.. please contact Immediately on 9911456449

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register