Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     09 September 2008

restoration of benefits

dear sir,

           injustice caused to opposite party by an interim injunction granted by court.moveable properties removed.and  withdrawn from suit.what forum can grant benefits?


 3 Replies

Guest (n/a)     10 September 2008

If there is a breach of the interim orders passed by the court - same court has jurisdiction to make a referene to High Court for contempt proceedings- an application shall be made to the same court orders of which are breached.

if the movable properties are not included in the suit properties - a separate suit has to be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction for recovery of damages or restoration of movables.

Priya Ranjan (Sr. Ex.Legal)     10 September 2008

you have not mentioned that which court has given interim injunction ?it is lower court or high court

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     10 September 2008

dear mr priyarajan,

                                     it is the court of sr division civil judge.thanks,  drscpratihar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register